That's it - Job Complete!
Tune your system, add your favorite music and go.
|Our Grand Cherokee tweeter and heater solutions are designed to be simple and installer friendly.
We have superior products, great prices, and fantastic guarantees.
JGCParts.com is your solution for your Grand Cherokee.
Make your purchase today and get your Jeep working the way it should.
Upgrade today with CenterTEC2 Jeep tweeters and JeepHeater blend door replacements.
We don't charge for simplicity.
- JGCParts.com -
|4) Reinstall upper dash cover.
|If you find that the alignment guides in your Jeep's dash board prevent the new speakers from
sitting flush, use needle nose pliers to snap them off. You could also cut them off with a pair of
Choosing not to break them off will cause the speaker to sit at an angle, but will not impact
|Each person has his or her own "sweet spot" when it comes to music. What's right for one
person sounds like nails on a chalkboard to the next person. Before enjoying your renewed
sound system, complete these simple steps. Your new speakers will have different audio
properties than your old and damaged units and so now your system must be tuned.
1) Adjust your Bass, Midrange, and Treble to the lowest possible settings
2) Center the Balance and Fader
3) Put on a song or radio station that you enjoy
4) Slowly bring the Treble up to your desired level
5) Slowly bring the Bass up to your desired level
** if equipped, adjust midrange now to your desired level
6) If desired, left-right or front-rear imaging adjustments using the balance and fader should
be done now.
7) Volume check now. Lift the volume up and down. Sound Check is now complete. Enjoy!
|Jeep Grand Cherokee dash speaker / tweeter
step by step fix and replacement summary
|Choose any Prylon Combo Kit only $19.99